Thursday, June 16, 2011

Here in Oceanside

With our condo being rented for June, July and part of August we decided to block out a couple of days for ourselves, and I'm glad we did! 

We drove into town yesterday and spent the night here, last night.  June is not the best time for sunshine in California because of "June Gloom" but, it is still nice and warm, the flowers are still out, and the air feels good.   We are getting ready to take a walk on the beach after a little breakfast. 

I am finding out what it is like to be a renter here.  Everything I need is no longer in the cupboards and drawers, it is in my suitcase.  The fridge is empty, too.  I have to plan ahead what I want to eat, then run to Ralph's to stock up.  By the way, to get to Ralph's, jump on the freeway going South towards San Diego and get off at the very next exit - Oceanside Blvd.  Go East and Ralph's is right there on your left.

Jim is waiting for me to take our morning walk, so I need to go.  I really do love being here!

No comments:

Post a Comment